CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today Is The First Post!!

HI!!!! HELLO!!!! HOLA!!!!

My first post would be all that I've achieve and received good from ALLAH, I'm so thank you for ALLAH!!! (SHUKUR Alhamdulilla)..

Yesterday, during the time of around 1-3pm in that time I couldn't remember what was the real time actually. So ya, nvm.. haha.. In school they are asked to do a project of Proffessional Profilling in MS word that consist of 2000 words sigh!!, so ya... Yesterday I've sent my PP to my project advisor through the protal for comfirmation to my project.. Before this thing happen yesterday, eventually my project have sent before I sent it yesterday, due to that the first time i have to rework... sad actually.. so when i check my portal yesterday I was really thankful to Allah that my project was accepted so happy man!!! haha BUT yar one more stage to go man!!! is the one with poster presentation oh man!!! haha but I've plan to do with my buddy at school so yar.. that's about it on my post thankful to ALLAH :)

0 comments: